Have you tried cauliflower rice? It’s life changing! This Pineapple Cauliflower Fried Rice is so delicious and a great option for those that avoid grains. It really does mimic the texture of rice and it;s also super healthy. This meal whips up in no time at all.
The key to making cauliflower rice work well is to not go too heavy on the sauce. If you love cauliflower rice already, you may also like these other recipes below!
- Turmeric Cauliflower Rice
- Miso Stir Fry with Cauliflower Rice
- Smokey Sweet Potatoes and Avocado with Cauliflower Rice
We also shot a short video for this post. You can view it below. For more videos, you can subscribe to my You Tube channel.
Pineapple Cauliflower Fried Rice
Yields 2-3 servings
So much better than takeout. Try it today and you will agree.
10 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
20 minTotal Time
- 1 head cauliflower (cut into florets)
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup carrots, diced
- 1 cup peas
- 1 cup diced pineapple
- 2 T coconut aminos or soy sauce
- 1 T toasted sesame oil
- 1 cup cashews (garnish)
- 1/4 cup green onions (garnish)
- In a food processor , pulse the cauliflower florets into a rice-like consistency. Transfer to a large saute pan on medium heat. Stir often and cook until the cauliflower rice looks a little toasty. About 5 minutes.
- Then add in the remaining ingredients, cover and cook about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve.
This should last at least 4 days in the fridge. Enjoy!