Do you love all things lemon blueberry? If so, you will love these Lemon Blueberry Energy Bites! They are the perfect little bite of deliciousness. These Lemon Blueberry Energy Bites are packed with healthy fats and protein to help fuel you through the day.
These healthy bites are a cinch to make too. They are vegan, gluten free AND paleo friendly as well! I hope you love them as much as we did. Ours didn’t even last one day.
If you want to add even more nutrition, you can also add chia, flax or seeds to these. If you choose to do that, you may need to adjust the liquids as well.
I used roasted and unsalted cashew butter when making these. If you use unsalted, I suggest adding a little salt to the recipe. Maybe a pinch?
We shot a short video for this recipe as well. You can view it below. For more videos, you can subscribe to my You Tube Channel.
Lemon Blueberry Energy Bites
Yields 12 bites
Just a handful of simple ingredients to make these Lemon Blueberry Energy Bites. No baking required. Perfect to fuel your day. Vegan, gluten free & paleo!
5 minPrep Time
5 minTotal Time
- 1 cup cashew butter
- 3 T maple syrup
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- In a mixing bowl , add the cashew butter, maple syrup and lemon juice. Mix well.
- Then add the lemon zest, almond flour and unsweetened coconut and mix well.
- Lastly, add the blueberries and mix.
- Using a cookie scoop , drop bites onto a lined baking sheet .
- Place in the freezer to set.
- Keep these in the fridge once set.
These should last at least a week in the fridge. Enjoy!