Cashew Quinoa Granola Bars are the bomb. These may be the most delicious bars I have made in awhile. You definitely need to give these healthy granola bars a try!
A few notes about these healthy snack bars. They are:
- gluten free
- grain free
- no bake
- refined sugar free
- dairy free
- oil free
They freeze well, so feel free to double the batch! I used quinoa flakes in my granola bar recipe, but you can definitely use quick oats as well. I like using quinoa because it is a complete protein and naturally gluten free.
I used cashew butter in my bars because it’s my favorite. Cashew butter is magical! You really can use any nut butter you like though. If you need a nut free version, try using sunflower butter. Enjoy!!
We shot a short video for this recipe. You can view it below. For more videos, you can subscribe to my You Tube Channel.
Cashew Quinoa Granola Bars
Yields 8-10 bars
These Cashew Quinoa Granola Bars whip up in minutes. The best no bake bar ever. Vegan and gluten free.
5 minPrep Time
5 minTotal Time
- 2 cups quinoa flakes
- 1 cup cashew butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- Pinch Himalayan sea salt
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- In a food processor , combine the maple syrup, cashew butter and almond extract. Pulse.
- Then add in the quinoa flakes and sea salt and mix more.
- Lastly, add the chocolate chips and pulse until combined.
- Press the mixture into a greased 8x8 glass baking dish .
- Chill for 1 hour.
- Once chilled, use a pizza cutter to cut into bars or squares.
Keep these in the fridge for several weeks. You can also freeze them for longer. Enjoy!