Healthy Strawberry Banana Ice Cream. If you need a super simple frozen treat to whip up, I got you covered right here.
If you wanted to make this recipe nut free, you can use sunflower butter instead of cashew butter. You may have to add a little milk to get the mixture super creamy.
We filmed a short video for this recipe. You can see it below. For more videos, you can subscribe to my You Tube Channel.
Looking for more ice cream recipes?
- Cookie Dough Ice Cream
- Almond Butter Chocolate Ice Cream
- Pecan Caramel Ice Cream
- Cold-Brew Coffee Ice Cream
- Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
Healthy Strawberry Banana Ice Cream
Yields 3-4 servings
All you need is 3 simple ingredients to make this healthy strawberry banana ice cream. Vegan, gluten free and paleo.
5 minPrep Time
5 minTotal Time
- 2 frozen bananas, sliced
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 2-3 T cashew butter (or nut butter of choice)
- 2 T chocolate chips (optional)
- In a food processor , combine the bananas, berries and cashew butter. Blend until smooth. You may need to add a little almond milk to blend easier.
- Transfer to a loaf pan and place in the freezer for 1 hour to finish firming up.
- Scoop into bowls and enjoy!
This should last several weeks in the freezer. Enjoy!