My husband has a love of spicy foods. Me….not so much. He is addicted to chips and salsa and wanted to create a homemade salsa recipe.
The holidays are here and everyone has cookies on the brain. On Facebook, I recently asked what kind of cookie recipes you would like to see. Many of you requested thumbprints. Gluten free thumbprints to be exact. Well I hope you enjoy this recipe for Peanut Butter Chocolate Thumbprints. Continue reading
I know it’s winter and all, but there is always time for cookie dough ice cream! This Maple Cinnamon Ice Cream with Gingerbread Cookie Dough is perfect for this time of year.
This ice cream is very easy to make. I used my ice cream maker for this and it took about 20 minutes. Having an ice cream maker is awesome. I made my money back very quickly. Have you priced organic/dairyfree/glutenfree ice cream lately? It’s crazy. You can make your own frozen desserts for very little.
A maple cinnamon ice cream filled yummy gingerbread cookie dough. It's like Christmas in a bowl!
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 2 tsp ground vanilla beans or 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 3 T maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Handful of gingerbread cookie dough bites
- Please make sure your ice cream bowl has been in the freezer for at least 18 hours.
- Mix all ingredients except the cookie dough, into a bowl.
- Add contents into the ice cream machine and turn on.
- Once the ice cream looks almost done, add in the cookie dough.
- When finished, the ice cream will be a soft-serve consistency.
- Place ice cream in the freezer for at least one hour if you like a harder ice cream.