Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2012/10/08/super-easy-bean-salad-2/
© 2012 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Super Easy White Bean Salad
This healthy white bean salad is super easy to make and always a crowd-pleaser.
- 2.5 cups white beans
- 1-2 bell peppers chopped (any color is fine)
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 4 green onions
- 1 cucumber
- 1/4 cup fresh flat leaf parsley
- Juice of 1 small lemon
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt to taste
- If you use dried white beans, like we do, soak overnight first. Rinse, drain, and boil to soften.
- Rough chop the bell peppers.
- Slice the cherry tomatoes.
- Chop the green onions.
- Peel, de-seed, and chop the cucumber.
- Chop the parsley.
- Add everything to a mixing bowl and stir.
For non-vegans, some feta cheese goes real well with this dish too.