Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2012/10/10/pumpkin-spice-granola/
© 2012 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Pumpkin Spice Granola
- 3 cups gluten free rolled oats
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup raisins (optional)
- 1/3 cup pecans (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl , mix all the dry ingredients.
- In another smaller bowl, whisk the wet ingredients together.
- Now add wet to dry making sure to mix well.
- Spread mixture onto lined or greased baking pans.
- Bake in the oven for about 22 minutes.
- Pull out and shake the granola around a bit and put back in for another 18 minutes or until granola comes out crispy.