Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2012/10/11/109/
© 2012 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
- Kale rinsed and dried (I buy organic because kale tends to hold a lot of pesticide residue.)
- 1 T olive oil
- 2 T white balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Remove kale from the stems and tear into bite size pieces.
- Save the stems for juicing .
- Lay them on a lined or greased baking sheet .
- In a small bowl, mix oil, vinegar and salt.
- With a silicone brush , gently brush mixture onto the kale pieces.
- Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes or until pieces become crispy.
They are so good, I eat the whole tray as soon as they come out! Enjoy!