Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2012/10/16/seasonal-roasted-vegetables/
© 2012 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Easy Roasted Seasonal Vegetables
- 3-4 beets remove greens, peel and roughly chop
- 1 small onion chopped
- 3-4 parsnips peeled and cut into coin pieces
- 3 T olive oil
- 3 T Balsamic
- 4 garlic cloves
- salt and pepper to taste
- Throw everything into a zip lock bag and marinate in the fridge for at least an hour.
- I think we did for about 3 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400 and spread the mixture onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for about 45-60 minutes until veggies come out tender.
by Melissa King