Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2012/10/18/what-the-heck-do-i-do-with-a-pomegranate/
© 2012 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
What the Heck Do I Do With a Pomegranate?
- 1 1/4c spelt flour
- 1/2 c almond meal
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 c maple syrup
- 1/4 c oil
- 1/4 c applesauce
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 2 T orange juice
- 2/3 milk
- 1/4 orange juice
- 1 egg replacer (I used a flax egg. 1T flax meal 3T warm water)
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Combine all dry ingredients in one bowl.
- Combine all wet into another.
- Add wet to dry.
- Stir in about 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds gently.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
by Melissa King