Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2012/10/26/healthy-pumpkin-chocolate-chip-muffins/
© 2012 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Healthy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins!
- 2 1/2 cups spelt flour (I think oat flour would work too)
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 can or 2 cups pumpkin
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips (I used carob)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix wet in one bowl.
- Mix dry in another.
- Add wet to dry and mix until combined.
- Spoon into muffin tins.
- Bake for around 12-15 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.