Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2012/10/29/tempeh-stir-fry-with-soba-noodles/
© 2012 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Tempeh Stir Fry With Soba Noodles
- 1/2 pkg whole wheat soba noodles. (I used the Eden brand)
- 8-10 mushrooms sliced thin
- 1pkg tempeh (I used organic flax)
- 1 carrot sliced thin
- 1 red pepper sliced thin
- 2 big bunches of baby spinach
- 2 tsp garlic powder
For the sauce
- 1T miso
- 3T water
- 3T mirin
- 2T organic soy sauce (I used SanJ)
- Whisk all ingredients together
- Cook the noodles according to the package instructions and set aside.
- Heat a large pan on med with about 2 T sesame oil, garlic powder, tempeh and the mushrooms.
- Cook the tempeh and mushrooms for a couple of minutes until they start to soften.
- Then add the carrot and pepper.Cook these for another minute and then add the spinach.
- Once the spinach starts to wilt, add the sauce and the soba noodles.
- Toss this mixture around until everything becomes well incorporated. Plate and serve. Enjoy!