Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2012/10/30/apple-cinnamon-granola/
© 2012 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Apple Cinnamon Granola
- 3 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 3/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all dry ingredients in one bowl . Mix wet into another.
- Combine wet to dry until well mixed and then place onto a lined baking sheet .
- Bake for about 22 minutes.
- Pull the trays out, stir everything around, and place back in the oven for another 15-17 minutes or until the granola looks crispy.
by Melissa King
I usually eat mine with fresh berries and homemade almond milk . This granola would also be good sprinkled over some vegan yogurt. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.