Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2012/11/04/butternut-squash-bread/
© 2012 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Gluten Free Butternut Squash Bread
- 1 1/2 cups cooked squash pureed
- 1 1/2 cups flour (I used GF oat flour )
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 flax eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix all wet in a smaller bowl.
- Add wet to dry and place batter in a loaf pan. I used an 8 inch loaf pan .
- Bake for 40 – 45 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean. Enjoy!