Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2012/11/04/vegetable-tempeh-mash/
© 2012 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Vegetable Tempeh Mash
- 1 pkg tempeh
- 1/4 -1/2 head green cabbage shredded
- 1 large carrot shredded
- 4-5 mushrooms diced
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 T toasted sesame oil
- 2 T organic soy sauce (I used SanJ)
- 1 T mirin
- 1 tsp ume plum vinegar
- 1/4 cup whole wheat bread crumbs
- In a large pan, cook the sesame oil, garlic, mushrooms and tempeh until the mushrooms are soft.
- After they are softened, add the cabbage and carrot.
- After the carrot and cabbage start to soften, add the soy sauce, mirin, ume vinegar and breadcrumbs.
- Cook until all flavors are blended. Plate and serve.