Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2012/11/12/peanut-butter-and-jelly-pancakes/
© 2012 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Peanut Butter and Jelly Pancakes
- 1 1/2 cups spelt flour (for a gluten free option, use gluten free flour and add another flax egg)
- 1 1/4 cups almond milk
- 1/3 cup peanut butter (or nut butter of choice)
- 1 T coconut oil
- 2 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 flax egg (real eggs work too)
- 1 T maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Jam of your choice. (I used my homemade cranberry sauce )
- In a large bowl, mix all the dry ingredients.
- In a small bowl combine the wet.
- You may need to heat up the peanut butter if you keep it in the fridge like I do.
- Add wet to dry and mix until smooth.
- Heat a medium or large skillet pan and scoop out 1/4 cup servings of batter.
- Flip when you see it start to bubble.
- Remove, add jam and eat.