Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2012/11/16/gingerbread-granola/
© 2012 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
- 3 cups gluten free rolled oats
- 1/3 cup almonds roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup + 1 T maple syrup
- 1/4 cup blackstrap molasses
- 3 T unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tsp vanilla bean or or extract
- 1 T ginger
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl , combine all the dry ingredients.
- In a medium bowl , combine wet ingredients.
- Add wet to dry making sure all the dry ingredients are evenly coated.
- Place onto lined baking sheet and cook in the oven for about 30 minutes, stopping to shake the pans halfway through. Enjoy!