Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2012/11/16/pumpkin-granola-bars/
© 2012 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Pumpkin Granola Bars
- 2 1/2 cups gluten free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup pumpkin
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 heaping tsp of cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in one bowl.
- Mix wet into another.
- Combine wet to dry really well so all the oats get coated.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper. I used an odd sized pan, but an 8X8 or 9X9 pan would work well. Give yourself enough of the paper so it sticks out the sides. This will make the bars easier to pull out and cut with a pizza cutter.
- Using the extra paper, press the bars with your palms so they are packed well and evenly flat.
- Bake in the oven for about 20-25 minutes. Let the bars cool completely before cutting.
Store in an airtight container separated by parchment paper. They should keep for about two weeks. Enjoy!