Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2012/11/20/pumpkin-spiced-donuts/
© 2012 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Pumpkin Spiced Donuts!
- 2 cups pumpkin
- 2 1/2 cups spelt flour
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 T blackstrap molasses (optional)
- 1/2 cup applesauce unsweetened
- 1 heaping tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, mix all the dry ingredients.
- In another bowl, mix the wet.
- Add wet to dry.
- Spoon batter into greased donut pans.
- Bake for around 10-12 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
by Melissa King
I got 12 donuts and also 3 regular sized muffins out of this batch. They are super good when they are fresh out of the oven. Enjoy!