Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2012/11/23/pumpkin-spice-breakfast-cookies/
© 2012 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Pumpkin Spice Breakfast Cookies
- 1 cup white whole wheat flour (to make gluten free, sub gluten free flour and add an egg)
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup pureed pumpkin
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1-2 T almond milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a large bowl .
- Mix all the wet ingredients into a medium bowl .
- Whisk the wet until well mixed and add wet to dry, being careful not to over mix.
- Spoon onto a lined or greased baking sheet .
- Bake for about 15-18 minutes.