Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2012/11/27/gluten-free-pumpkin-donuts/
© 2012 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Gluten Free Pumpkin Donuts!
- 2 cups gluten free oat flour
- 1/2 cup sorghum flour
- 2 cups pumpkin
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 egg (I used a flax egg replacement)
- 1/2 cup applesauce unsweetened
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all dry ingredients in one bowl .
- Mix wet in another bowl .
- Add wet to dry and mix until combined.
- Spoon batter into greased donut pans and bake for 10 minutes.
I got 12 out of my batch. They should last a couple weeks and you can even freeze them for longer storage. Enjoy!