Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2012/11/28/sweet-and-spicy-holiday-almonds/
© 2012 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Sweet and Spicy Holiday Almonds
- 2 cups raw almonds
- 3 T maple syrup
- 2 T blackstrap molasses
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 325.
- In a medium sized bowl , add the almonds and the spices.
- Stir them around and then add the molasses and maple syrup.
- Stir until all the nuts are coated.
- Spread them out onto a lined baking sheet , sprinkle with salt and bake for 10 minutes.
- Take them out and shake.
- Then bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container once cooled. Enjoy!