Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2012/11/29/peanut-noodle-stir-fry/
© 2012 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Peanut Noodle Stir Fry
- 1 pkg rice noodles
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 4 green onions cut into strips
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 4 stalks celery chopped
- 1/3 cup unsalted peanut butter
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup organic soy sauce or bragg's aminos
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 pkg of firm tofu cubed (optional)
- Cook the rice noodles according to the package instructions and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together peanut butter, orange juice, soy sauce and red pepper flakes to set aside for later.
- In a large skillet pan, saute the carrots, mushrooms, celery, broccoli and onions for about 5-7 minutes or until they begin to soften.
- Add the sauce from above and saute for another 4-5 minutes.
- Add the noodles and stir.
- Saute until everything is nicely incorporated and remove from the heat.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for later.
by Melissa King