Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2012/11/30/cranberry-coconut-donuts/
© 2012 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Cranberry Coconut Donuts
- 2 cups cups spelt flour
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup coconut palm sugar
- 1 flax egg
- 2 T coconut oil
- 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp orange zest
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a medium bowl combine the flour, coconut, salt and baking powder.
- In a large bowl, combine the sugar, oil, applesauce and vanilla.
- After that, add in the egg, milk and orange zest.
- Then fold in the cranberries.
- Spoon onto greased donut pans and bake for 10-12 minutes. Enjoy!