Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2012/12/03/quinoa-pine-nut-and-chocolate-chip-cookies/
© 2012 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Quinoa Pine Nut and Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup quinoa cooked
- 1 1/2 cups spelt flour
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 T milk (I used homemade almond milk. For the recipe, click here .)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a large bowl .
- Mix the wet in a smaller bowl .
- Add the wet to the dry.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and the toasted pine nuts.
- Drop cookies onto a lined baking sheet and bake for 13-15 minutes. Enjoy!