Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2012/12/09/gingerbread-pancakes/
© 2012 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
- 1 1/2 cups spelt flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 T coconut sugar
- 1 egg (I used a flax egg replacement)
- 2 T coconut oil
- 1 T applesauce
- 1 1/4 cup milk (I used almond milk )
- 2 T blackstrap molasses
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl |.
- In a small bowl mix the wet ingredients.
- Add wet to dry.
- Using a 1/4 cup scoop, scoop the batter onto a heated and greased pan.
- When the batter starts to bubble, then flip to the other side.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate or even freeze for later.
For another festive pancake, click here .