Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2012/12/15/apple-cinnamon-baked-oatmeal/
© 2012 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal
Slow Cooked Apples
- 5 apples peeled, cored and sliced thin
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup apple sauce
- cooked apple mixture
- For the slow cooker apples, put all ingredients in the crock pot.
- Turn on high and cook for 3 hours. Stirring occasionally.
- Once the slow cooker apples are done, preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats and applesauce.
- Using a slotted spoon, add the crock pot mixture to the oats and spoon onto a greased jumbo muffin pan.
- Sprinkle the top with a pinch of sugar.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
Hope you like them as much as we did!