Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2012/12/20/homemade-re-fried-beans-with-homemade-fajita-seasoning/
© 2012 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Homemade Re Fried Beans With Homemade Fajita Seasoning
Homemade Re Fried Beans
- 2 cups beans that were soaked overnight, and then boiled until soft. You can also use canned beans.
- 1/4 cup yellow onions rough chopped
- 2 tsp fajita seasoning
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 T oil of choice, I used walnut oil
Homemade Fajita Seasoning
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- In a pan, saute the onion with the oil for about five minutes or until nice and soft.
- Add the beans and the seasoning into pan and saute for another five or so.
- Remove from heat, and put contents in the food processor.
- Add water and blend until smooth. That’s it.