Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2012/12/24/healthy-snickerdoodle-donut-holes/
© 2012 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Healthy Snickerdoodle Donut Holes
- 1 1/2 cup spelt flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 egg (I used flax)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup coconut yogurt
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 T non dairy milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Mix flour, baking powder, salt and 1/2 tsp cinnamon in one bowl.
- Mix yogurt, sugar, vanilla, milk and egg in another.
- Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients.
- The dough will be very sticky. With wet hands, form dough into balls and roll into cinnamon and sugar coating.
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 7-9 minutes.