Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2012/12/28/peanut-butter-cookies/
© 2012 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 1/4 cups chickpeas
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup + 2 T natural peanut butter
- 1/4-1/3 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine all the ingredients, except for the chocolate chips, in a food processor and pulse until very smooth.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Roll the dough into balls. The mixture will be very thick and sticky.
- Drop cookies onto a lined baking sheet.
- Bake for about 12-15 minutes.
I got about 15 cookies. Please do not let the beans in this recipe turn you away. I promise you cannot even taste them in here. These are good!