Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2013/01/01/honey-roasted-almonds/
© 2013 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Honey Roasted Almonds
- 2 cups raw almonds
- 3 T raw honey
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place the almonds in a bowl.
- Warm the honey just so it liquefies and pour it over the almonds.
- Mix well so that all the almonds are covered well.
- Spread the almond/honey mixture onto a parchment lined baking pan.
- Sprinkle sea salt over the top.
- Bake for around 15-25 minutes shaking the almonds every few minutes to prevent burning one side. That is it. Easy.