Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2013/01/12/coconut-strawberry-muffins/
© 2013 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Coconut Strawberry Muffins
- 1 1/2 cup chickpea flour
- 1/4 cup ground coconut or coconut flour
- 1/4 ww pastry flour
- 1 egg (I used a flax egg)
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 T coconut oil
- 1/3 cup applesauce
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup sliced strawberries (I used frozen)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in one bowl.
- In another bowl mix all the wet.
- Add dry to wet.
- Fold in the strawberries.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups and bake in the oven for about 12-14 minutes.
- Wait until they are completely cooled before removing from the pan.
by Melissa King