Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2013/01/25/strawberry-banana-baked-oatmeal/
© 2013 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Strawberry Banana Baked Oatmeal
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 2 ripe bananas mashed
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1 cup strawberries (I used freeze dried)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 T coconut oil
- 2-3 T milk (I used almond milk)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in one bowl .
- Mix wet into another.
- Add wet to dry and spoon batter into greased muffin pans and bake in the oven for around 20 minutes.
I used jumbo muffin pans and filled them about halfway. I got about 6 single serving baked oatmeals out of my batch. You may want to double it if you would like more to stick in the freezer.