Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2013/01/27/cabbage-peanut-stir-fry/
© 2013 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Cabbage Peanut Stir Fry
- 1 head cabbage sliced thin
- 1 red pepper sliced thin
- 1 yellow pepper sliced thin
- 1 green pepper sliced thin
- 4 carrots shredded
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup orange juice not from concentrate
- 1/4 cup organic soy sauce or bragg's aminos
- 2 T toasted sesame oil
- In a large pan, throw the cabbage, peppers, carrots and oil and cook on medium covered until some of the cabbage cooks down. It will seem like a lot, but I promise it will cook down a bit.
- Stir the vegetables frequently.
- While the veggies are cooking, in a large mixing cup, add the peanut butter, soy sauce and orange juice.
- Once the veggies have softened a bit, add the sauce and cook a bit longer until everything is combined.