Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2013/01/28/vegan-avocado-alfredo/
© 2013 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Vegan Avocado Alfredo
- 1 box pasta (I used quinoa pasta)
- 1 large avocado
- 2 cups unsweetened non dairy milk (I used almond)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 T nutritional yeast
- Cook the pasta according the box instructions.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth. I used a vitamix.
- Pour 2 cups of sauce over the pasta. That’s it.