Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2013/01/29/healthy-red-velvet-donuts/
© 2013 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Healthy Red Velvet Donuts
- 1 1/2 cup spelt flour
- 2 T coco powder
- 1 egg (I used flax)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/3 cup yogurt (I used coconut)
- 1/3 cup milk (I used hemp)
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1 T coconut oil
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all the wet ingredients in one bowl.
- Mix dry ingredients in another bowl.
- Add dry to wet.
- Spoon batter into greased donut pans and bake for about 10 minutes.
- Let cool completely before removing from the pans.
by Melissa King