Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2013/01/30/healthy-no-bake-cookie-dough-bites/
© 2013 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Healthy No Bake Cookie Dough Bites
- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 10-12 pitted medjool dates pitted
- 1/4 -1/2 cup water
- optional chips, coconut, cacao nibs, raisins, etc.
- Throw the almonds and oats in the food processor and blend into a fine powder.
- Then add dates and continue to blend.
- Lastly, add the water, a little at a time until a paste like dough forms.
- Roll dough into little balls and place on a lined baking sheet.
- Put into the fridge to get the dough to firm up a bit. Eat and enjoy!
by Melissa King