Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2013/02/02/blueberry-oatmeal-waffles/
© 2013 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Blueberry Oatmeal Waffles
- 3/4 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup spelt flour
- 1 1/2 cups milk (I used almond milk)
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 T maple syrup
- 2 T coconut oil
- 1 egg (I used a flax egg replacer)
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut
- 3/4 cup blueberries (I used fresh)
- Preheat the waffle iron.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in one bowl.
- Mix wet in another.
- Add wet to dry and mix well.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Spray the waffle iron with oil before spooning batter on each time.
- I used a 1/2 cup measuring cup to scoop the batter onto the waffle iron.
I got 4 large waffles out of my batch. If you have leftovers, you can freeze them in a plastic container with parchment in between each waffle.