Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2013/02/05/cranberry-coconut-granola/
© 2013 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Cranberry Coconut Granola
- 1 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut unsweetened
- 1/3 cup raw almonds chopped
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup raw honey or maple syrup
- 1 1/2 T cacao nibs (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in one bowl . Mix wet in another. Add wet to dry and mix until everything is coated.
- Spread mixture onto a lined baking sheet .
- Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes. Shake pan about halfway through. If the granola is not crunchy enough, feel free to cook a bit longer.