Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2013/02/11/coconut-cream-larabars/
© 2013 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Coconut Cream Larabars
- 15 Medjool Dates
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 3/4 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 2 T coconut oil
- 2 T water
- Mix the almonds, coconut and cashews in the food processor until fine.
- Then add the dates, oil and water and pulse until a dough forms.
- Line an 8X8 pan with parchment paper leaving enough room for some to come out the sides. That way, the bars will be easy to remove and cut with a pizza cutter.
- Press down the down so that it is packed well and place in the fridge to set.
- It will take an hour or two. Slice and eat. These should keep in the fridge for a couple weeks.