Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2013/02/13/simple-stir-fry/
© 2013 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Simple Stir Fry
- 1 pkg firm tofu
- 4-5 cups of spinach (seems like a lot, but it cooks down)
- 5 carrots cut in strips
- 1/2 green or red pepper cut in strips
- 1 cup sliced green beans
- 2 cups cooked rice (I used black rice)
- 2 T toasted sesame oil
For the sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce or bragg's aminos
- 2 T mirin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 T coconut sugar
- Preheat the oven to 400.
- Drain the tofu and pat dry.
- Cut into cubes and place on a greased baking pan and bake for about 45 minutes.
- In a large sauce pan, on medium heat, cook the oil, peppers, carrots and beans until they soften.
- Then add the spinach, rice, sauce and tofu.
- Cook for another few minutes until everything looks well combined with sauce.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for later.
by Melissa King