Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2013/02/15/chocolate-chip-cookie-dough-larabars/
© 2013 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Larabars
- 12 medjool dates pitted
- 2 cups cashews
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 T water
- Mix the cashews in the food processor until you get a fine powder.
- Then, add the all of the ingredients except the chips and pulse until a dough starts to form.
- Once everything is well mixed, line an 8X8 pan with parchment paper leaving enough room for some paper to stick out the sides.
- Working carefully, spoon the dough into the pan until it is spread out evenly.
- The dough will be very sticky and wetting the spatula a little helps move it around better.
- Once the batter is evenly spread, press down with the parchment or your spatula to pack it tight.
- Sprinkle the chips over the top and gently press them in. Place in the fridge to set for a few hours.
- When it’s ready, lift the whole thing out with the extra parchment paper and cut with a pizza cutter.