Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2013/02/17/almond-butter-chocolate-chip-baked-oatmeal/
© 2013 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Almond Butter Chocolate Chip Baked Oatmeal
- 2 cups gluten free rolled oats
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 2 ripe bananas smashed (you can also use 1/2 cup applesauce or plain yogurt)
- 3 T maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2-3 T almond milk
- 1/4 cup vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Mix all the dry ingredients in one bowl.
- Mix wet into another.
- Add wet to dry and mix well.
- Grease a muffin tin and spoon batter into each cup until it is about 3/4 full.
- Bake in the oven for 15-18 minutes.
I used a jumbo muffin pan and got three of them out of this batch. If you use regular size muffin cups, you will probably get about 6.