Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2013/02/18/pecan-pie-larabars/
© 2013 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Pecan Pie Larabars
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup raw pecans
- 12 medjool dates
- Blend the pecans and the almonds in a food processor until they are fine.
- Then mix in the dates.
- The nuts will release their natural oils so there is no need for water. If yours looks a bit dry, you can add a tiny amount, but I didn’t have to.
- Line an 8X8 pan with parchment ,
- leaving enough room for some paper to stick out the sides.
- Press the dough evenly into the pan.
- Once it’s spread out, use the extra paper to press the dough down with your palms so it’s packed well.
- Stick in the fridge to firm up. About 2 hours should be good.
- Once it’s chilled, cut into squares with a pizza cutter .