Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2013/02/22/copycat-banana-bread-larabar-bites/
© 2013 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Copycat Banana Bread Larabar Bites
- 2 cups raw almonds
- 1 ripe banana sliced
- 10-12 pitted medjool dates
- In the food processor, grind the almonds into a fine consistency.
- Next at the banana and the dates and pulse until a dough starts to form. You may have to stop every couple of pulses to scrape down the sides to insure that everything gets well combined.
- Roll dough into little balls and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Place in the fridge to set.
by Melissa King
Keep them stored in the fridge and they should last a couple of weeks. Mine have never lasted more than a handful of days though!