Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2013/02/24/healthier-vegan-nutella-bites/
© 2013 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Healthier Vegan Nutella Bites
- 2 cups hazelnuts
- 2 T cocoa powder or cacao powder
- 10-12 medjool dates
- 1-2 T milk of choice (I used oatmilk)
- If you are using raw hazelnuts, preheat oven to 375 and roast the nuts for about 7-10 minutes. If using roasted hazelnuts, skip this first step.
- In a food processor, grind the hazelnuts into a fine powder.
- Then add the dates, cocoa powder and milk and process until a dough forms.
- Roll the dough into balls and place in the fridge to set. Or, you can just eat them right out of the food processor.
I’m not gonna lie, I may have had a few tastes. I got about 15-17 balls out of this batch. Enjoy!