Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2013/02/24/healthier-vegan-nutella-bites/
© 2013 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Healthier Vegan Nutella Bites
- 2 cups hazelnuts
- 2 T cocoa powder or cacao powder
- 10-12 medjool dates
- 1-2 T milk of choice (I used oatmilk)
- If you are using raw hazelnuts, preheat oven to 375 and roast the nuts for about 7-10 minutes. If using roasted hazelnuts, skip this first step.
- In a food processor, grind the hazelnuts into a fine powder.
- Then add the dates, cocoa powder and milk and process until a dough forms.
- Roll the dough into balls and place in the fridge to set. Or, you can just eat them right out of the food processor.
by Melissa King
I’m not gonna lie, I may have had a few tastes. I got about 15-17 balls out of this batch. Enjoy!