Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2013/02/26/beer-bread/
© 2013 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
- 1 12 oz bottle of beer (I used Leinenliugel's wheat)
- 3 cups of flour (I used white whole wheat ) Spelt flour would work as well.
- 1/4 cup raw honey melted
- 2 T coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix everything in one bowl.
- Using your hands, gather the dough into a ball and knead for just about a minute.
- Spoon dough into a greased mini loaf pan or bread pan. I used a mini loaf pan .
- If you use a bread pan, you may have to up the cooking time a bit. Bake in the oven for 23-27 minutes. Let cool before removing from pan.