Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2013/02/28/chocolate-mint-cookie-dough-bites/
© 2013 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Chocolate Mint Cookie Dough Bites
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup cashews
- 10-12 medjool dates pitted
- 3 T cacao powder
- 2-4 T milk (I used hemp milk)
- 1/4-1/2 tsp peppermint extract (I used 1/2 tsp)
- In a food processor mix the cashew and oats until they are a powdery consistency.
- Then add the dates, cocoa powder, 2 T milk and peppermint extract and mix until a dough starts to form. If the dough looks dry, add a bit more milk.
- Roll into balls and place on a parchment lined baking sheet .
- Set in the fridge to firm up. I got 12-14 bites out of my batch.