Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2013/03/01/key-lime-larabars/
© 2013 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Key Lime Larabars
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 12 medjool dates pits removed
- juice of 1 lime
- 1-2 T of water if needed
- Process the cashews, coconut and almonds until they are a fine powder.
- Then add the dates and lime juice until a dough forms. If the dough looks a bit dry, you can add a few tablespoons of water to help it come together.
- Line an 8×8 baking dish with parchment leaving enough room for some to come out the sides.
- Spread dough into the the dish. It will be very stick and you may need to wet a spatula to help you.
- Once the dough is evenly spread, press it down with your palms using the parchment paper.
- Place in the fridge for a few hours to set.
by Melissa King