Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2013/03/04/almond-joy-waffles/
© 2013 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Almond Joy Waffles
- 2 cups gluten free oat flour
- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 flax eggs (real eggs work too)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp almond extract
- 2 T coconut oil
- 1 1/4-1 1/2 cups almond milk
- Turn on your waffle iron so it can heat up.
- In a medium bowl , mix the dry ingredients.
- In a large bowl , mix the wet.
- Add wet to dry and mix just until combined.
- I scooped about a 1/2 cup amount of batter onto my waffle iron , but everyone’s is different. I got 4 large waffles out of my batch. If you are feeling extra frisky, you can top yours with some chocolate chips as well!